ADWLauncher EX v18.104.22.168
Requirements: ANDROID:1.6 and up
Overview: ADWLauncher EX, beyond tweaking your android desktop
Highly Customizable Home replacement application
¿What's a home replacement application?
Is an normal android application that will run when you press your android phone's HOME key. It's usually what people know as the "android desktop".
¿What makes ADW different?
It's highly customizable, almost in every aspect you can think of
- Hundreds of themes to enjoy!
- Screens editor to add,remove and swap your desktop screens.
- Icons editor to create your own customized shortcuts or edit existing ones
- Customizable main dock with support for fixed shortcuts from 0 to 5.
- Customizable hidden dockbar easy to trigger with support for unlimited icons with scroll. Just swipe up your finger over the main dock to reveal the hidden one, swipe down to return to the main one!
- Lots of settings to play with: colours, animations, sizes... you should dig in!
Differences between ADW.Launcher and ADWLauncher EX
ADWLauncher EX is based on the ADW.Launcher opensource core with a lot of new additions and improvements, like for example:
-5 different app drawer styles/behaviors
---3D Nexus One like application drawer
---2 different plain vertical drawer styles, the "old one" and a new fast and smooth one
---2 different Iphone-like horizontal application drawers, a traditional paginated one and a new one with continuous fling
-Different desktop transitions: new animations while navigating through your desktop screens. Try them all, they're crazy!!!
-New Icons configurations/look and feel: Tweak your desktop icons, change its sizes, add coloured backgrounds, change font size, color, etc!
-New fast presets mode: Quickly change the whole desktop configuration by 1 click!
-Editable desktop icons for applications, shortcuts and folders!
-Lots of code improvements
-More, more more to come!!
What's in this version:
- 1.Fix incompatibility with Android 3.2
- 2.In Android 3.x, the top Actionbar displays a customizable shirtcut to the left.
- 3.New dockbar design Thanks to @josuas79
- 4.The dockbar can now be set as "primary"
- 5.Both docks are now always horizontally placed at the bottom on big screen devices (10″ tablets)
- 6.Drag and drop items inside dockbar folders.
- 7.New "Quick Folder Popup" implementation for user folders and groups launcher actions.
- 8.A bunch of other small tweaks and fixes.