BLN control - Pro v0.15.7
Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
This app *REQUIRES* a kernel with BLN mod.
== What is the BLN mod? ==
The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
It enables any android application to use the touchkey backlights of your phone as a notification led.
Supported Samsung Galaxy S phones:
- Galaxy S i9000,
- Galaxy S Captivate
- Galaxy S Fascinate
- Galaxy S Vibrant
- Google Nexus S
== Features: ==
- * enable/disable the BLN function by:
- * app
- * locale plug-in
- * scheduler (disable BLN at night, ...)
- * widget
- * adjustable timeout of static led notification
- * update notification (new BLN app, liblights or kernel releases)
- * locale plug-in(s) to toggle statuses of:
- bln, blinking, scheduler, static led, notification led
- * blinking**:
- * select the time of led-on/-off interval
- * select total blinking duration (5-60 minutes or unlimited)
- * select led status after blinking ends(on/off)
- * stop blinking if battery is below a selectable % level
- * adjustable timeout of static led notification after blinking
- * adds led notifications to:
- * phone app (missed calls)
== Features planned: ==
- * add led notification support to the calendar
== Attention: ==
** Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight! And it requires at least froyo.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
- added: Dutch translation
- added: Japanese translation
- added: Russian translation
- added: Swedish translation
- fixed: layout issues
- fixed: minor bugs