Camera WiFi LiveStream v1.7.0
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 +
Overview: Stream video and audio directly from your Android camera across a WiFi network!
Stream video and audio from your Android device camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
- 1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
- 2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed;
- 3. Remotely control the camera! Takes pictures and videos using the web browser;
- 4. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
- 5. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
- 6. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
- 7. Choice of streaming resolutions;
- 8. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
- 9. LOTS more features in development.
What's in this version:
- New web UI layout
- Improved audio applet
- New 'View Captures' page
- Bug fixes