Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Take control of your clipboard with Clipper, the #1 clipboard manager!
Clipper Plus is a simple but powerful clipboard manager & clipboard history tool for your phone or tablet. Everything you copy into your clipboard is automatically tracked and saved into Clipper, and you can copy, edit, share or delete your clippings at any time from the simple user interface. In addition to using the clipboard, you can also save clippings by sending them to Clipper through Share buttons in different applications.
But that's not all - save time typing by creating snippets for your e-mail signatures and other repetitive pieces of text in Clipper! Open Clipper from the notification pulldown at any time to access and copy your clippings and snippets.
Take control of your clipboard today with Clipper - download it now! You can also try out the free version of Clipper, but with Clipper+ you get the following extra features:
- ✔ Store unlimited clippings and snippets!
- ✔ Search your clipping collection!
- ✔ Unlock new preferences and customization options!
- ✔ Insert dynamic values like the current date or time to your snippets!
- ✔ And more coming soon!
(After installing Clipper, you will need to start it once to activate clipboard monitoring. You will also see a quick start tutorial. Task killers may interfere with Clipper. Clipper Plus is a separate application from Clipper, and your data will be migrated once you start it.)
If you need any help or if you are having any problems, don't hesitate to send us e-mail - keep in mind that we can't reply to Market comments. Your feedback is very important to us!
(PLEASE NOTE: Clipper does not support the new copy & paste system found on Android 3.0 tablets like the Motorola XOOM yet. Some clippings will be logged, and some others will not. Please stay tuned for an update!)
What's in this version:
- Removed whitespace trimming from the editor
- Added a confusing version number
- Fixed a bug when converting a clipping to a snippet that would change the timestamp to January 1970. (Epoch fail!)
- Fixed a bug on Honeycomb devices that prevented the soft menu button from showing up.
- Improvements in search dialog.
- Stay tuned for more!