Dungeon Defenders: FW Deluxe v5.36
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Epic Online cooperative Action-RPG meets Tower Defense: join the battle!
Epic Online Action-RPG meets Tower Defense: join the battle! The definitive Unreal-powered next-gen Android game! Now including PvP!
Added Dungeon Defenders: First Wave Deluxe HD content for Tegra 2 powered devices! The Deluxe HD content includes new Tegra-exclusive missions, enemies, bosses, pets, and weapons --- for the ultimate mobile Dungeon Defenders experience!
Check Phone Compatibility list below, and make sure you have 600 MB of SD Card free space to install the game.
(Now supports 2.1 Eclair! AND Online play over 3G/4G!)
Take on the role of one of four distinct Hero classes, and battle hordes of invading creatures by strategically summoning a variety of Towers & Traps throughout your Castle. Directly partake in the action-packed combat with your hero, while leveling up, gathering tons of loot, customizing & upgrading equipment, and developing your class abilities.
All of this can be played in seamless online GameCenter multiplayer, as you cooperate and compete throughout the Campaign & Challenge Missions to build the strongest heroes and achieve the highest scores in the online kingdom.
Combining the depth of strategic gaming with the satisfying action of RPG character building, in a beautifully stylized 'toon fantasy setting built with Epic Games' Unreal® Engine 3, DD is designed to be an addictive experience for casual and veteran gamers alike!
Note: Please restart your device after installing the game.
- All Tegra 2 Based Devices
- Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy/Captivate based Cell Phones
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Droid X
- Droid 2
- T-Mobile G2
- myTouch 4G
- HTC Desire HD
- 512 MB RAM (256 free at runtime)
- GPU capable of OpenGL ES 2.0
- Android 2.1
- 800 Mhz CPU or greater recommended
- SD card with at least 600 MB free storage
What's in this version:
- 5.36: Improved memory usage for better stability on Samsung Galaxy S. Improved hack detection to ensure that Heroes with highly-upgraded "Guardian" pets aren't flagged as hackers.
- 5.3: Added support for the Samsung Galaxy SII!
- 5.34: All Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and 3.0 (Honeycomb) devices will now utilize OpenSL native sound system, for increased sound performance, fidelity, and stability.