Executive Assistant + v1.8.1
Requirements: Android OS 2.0 +
Overview: Executive Assistant provides an all-in-one interface for quickly reviewing your:
- Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use TouchDown or K-9.
- Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
- Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
- Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
- Tasks: Astrid, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager (lite or pro), or TouchDown
- Google Reader
- Twitter timeline
- Facebook news
Use in any of 3 modes:
- Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
- Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone. Don't pattern lock your phone? Give this mode a try for instant access to all your stuff.
- Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
Full-widgets are scrollable on Honeycomb and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam (but not Launcher Pro since it uses version 1).
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes.
Integrates with TouchDown by NitroDesk so you can view your corporate email, calendar and tasks in Executive Assistant.
- This update is just to notify users about Google's recent change to the GMail app. Please see the note at the end of the Market description.
- Include meeting location in calendar preview (you can turn it off if you don't want it).