FPse for android v0.10.57
Requirements: Android OS 2.2 +
Overview: FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
Grab and enjoy this initial release!
A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
- in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
- Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
- CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
- Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
- SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
- Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
What's in this version:
- Fixed Detection for US and JAP ver of Valkyrie Profile
- Fixed Cheat menu for english language
- Language support ES,DE,IT
- Cheat menu enhanced ,frequency and 0xDxxxxxx supported
- Megaman Legend 2,Valkyrie Profile (Set SPUIRQ too)
- Disc swap problem with many games
- Mdec emulation
- slowdown in FF games
- Zeemote support for PAD1 and PAD2
- IcontrolPAD Digital PAD emulation
- PAD2 emulation