GO Launcher EX Theme Sense v2.3
Requirements: Android 2.0+
Overview: Theme for GO Launcher EX Sense
*** ATTENTION!!! On some phones after installation of a theme and window pressing to "Open" from a window a market android, there is a process closing (the error gets out). This error not as doesn't influence theme work, even if have pressed to open and the error simply come into the menu of a choice that has got out and choose this theme, better to say the error is shown only once and I will repeat, on working capacity of a theme and your convenience of use it not as not affected. ***
It appears that this theme became very popular in the Android Market. So I decided to improve this theme and redesigned it from square one. The left icon now changes not by changing the dock, but can be selected manually to the desired icon of your choice. And that’s not it, now not only the left icon can be changed but the right icon also. This is really cool! Currently there are two docks: classic and carbon, in coming up versions there will be additional docks added such as classic one from SENSE, and modified ones. For now I won’t reveal all secrets of future changes, you’ll just have to wait and see. All icons for the dock, both classic and carbon, were done fresh and turned out even better than previous ones. Basically this is an actual complete SENSE, which will look great on any phone and has a highly customizable dock.
- 20 Icons for left and right side for carbon dock.
- 20 Icons for left and right side for classic dock.
- Background for menu by default is “blue carbon”.
- You must have Go Launcher installed
- Select theme and press “apply”
- You will see have the new SENSE dock, along with your app icons.
- You will need to remove icons 2 and 4 off the dock, by press-holding on the icon and selecting “change shortcut” > “blank”.
- On remaining icons, press-hold and select “choose icon” > “themes” and select icons for the dock that is currently selected (classic or carbon).
- For central button/icon, select a transparent icon, through same method, but it will be second on the list!
Notice, for classic dock, left and right icons are not interchangeable, but for carbon dock you can mix left and right icons. Also notice, carbon dock uses its own icons from the same menu icons.
To change dock:
Menu > preferences > dock settings > dock background > other theme background in GoLauncher…. and select your preferred dock.
You can view the instructions video on setting up the theme.
Don’t forget to leave your rating, that’s how I know if I need to keep further developing this theme. If you have any problems, email me.