Google Maps 5.9.0 With World Navigation Activated
Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Get Google Maps with Navigation (Beta), Places, and Latitude
- Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system
- Places: Find, rate, and get recommendations for places
- Latitude: See friends on the map and check in at places
Keywords: Google Maps, Navigation, Places, Hotpot, Latitude, directions
- Voice and ring tone notifications for Transit Navigation (Beta)
- Tablet support for Transit Navigation (Beta)
- 'Bubble Buttons' Lab to add call and navigate buttons to results on the map
Google Maps v5.9.0 Mod - With World Navigation activated
This map is for the country that cant use navigation on google map. It has been hacked and can be used by any country now.
- worldwide navigation using Google Maps Directions
- map tiles caching on SD card
- force-enable MT. If you're on Eclair or some custom Donut and don't have multitouch zooming, then maybe this will enable it.
- force-enable Buzz feature
- fix for map shift issue in China
- option to hide zoom buttons
- installable on non-rooted devices
How to install re-sign version:
- In Titanium Backup, select Maps and make a backup.
- Select Maps and wipe data, then uninstall.
- Select Street View and wipe data, then uninstall
- Install maps5.9.0-ownhere-resign.apk
- Go to market, and reinstall street view.
first uninstall Maps from /system/app
adb push /maps5.9.0-ownhere.apk /system/app
1. The upgradable version of Google Maps must be placed in /system/app directory, and no installation process, you must first uninstall the original map, official map of any future upgrades can be used directly, there's no need to uninstall Uninstall using the Application page or the guide above.
For those who get the "Login Failed" message, and don't get the three warning triangles .
- Install original maps from market.
- Sign in and join latititude (or not join latitude, I use it so heh)
- Back up maps in titanium, app and data.
- Wipe date and uninstall maps
- Install resign version. DO NOT RUN, reboot right after installing.
- After reboot, go to titanium and restore DATA only.