My Coffee Card Pro v1.3.2
Requirements: Android OS 1.6+
Overview: Leave the card at home and use your Android phone to pay for Starbucks purchases
My Coffee Card is a Starbucks Card manager for Android which supports all the features you expect from the official Starbucks Card Mobile app for iPhone and Blackberry. Enter your Starbucks Card number and you can view your balance, rewards points and transaction history, reload your card or find the nearest stores and get directions provided by Google Maps.
You can even pay for your order at all Starbucks retail stores and licensed Target stores in the United States by tapping the barcode button and having the barista scan the generated barcode on your screen. The balance is automatically debited from your saved Starbucks Card and is the quickest way to pay.
For the real coffee addicted, you can place the My Coffee Card widget on your home screen and see your card balance and rewards points at a glance, updated automatically, and your transaction history and mobile payments are just a click away.
Save money and earn rewards by registering your Starbucks Card. Every time you pay for your order with a registered Starbucks Card, you will earn reward points good for free drinks and other benefits.
• Home screen widget always shows your current balance, updated automatically
• Leave the card at home, pay for your Starbucks purchases directly from your Android phone
• Manage all of your cards and track your rewards points from a single app
• View your recent transactions
• Reload your card directly from your phone
• Find Starbucks stores nearest you with Google Maps or "Find a Starbucks" app (separate download), turn-by-turn GPS navigation provided by Google Maps
• Works with registered and unregistered cards
• Prevent unauthorized use by password protecting your cards
• No ads
• This is the Pro version which allows you to manage unlimited cards.
• This applications requires a Starbucks card, the application will not be very useful without one.
• Will not work with Duetto Visa and Mastercard, this is a Starbucks restriction for your security and privacy
• Visit the website for more help & FAQ's
What's new in version 1.3.2
Fixed an issue with new barcode generation on devices running Android 1.6 - 2.1