N64oid is the very famous Nintendo 64 emulator optimized for Android. It is a port of Mupen64plus, along with Ari64's ARM dynarec (and gles2N64 as an option).
* Run most games smoothly at a reasonable speed (if not full speed) with sound. This requires you have a high-end device (Nexus-S, Galaxy-S, Xoom, etc).
* Good game compatibility compared to other N64 emulators running on mobile devices. And most likely more issues will be fixed in future updates.
* Save/load game states at ANY points, as well as in-game save support. Save files are fully compatible with Mupen64plus on PC.
* A configurable, translucent on-screen keypad that is very easy to use.
* Key mappings to map game keys to hardware buttons.
* Option to use the G-sensor as the analog stick.
* A variety of settings that you can tune on your needs.
- Android 2.0 or above
- ARMv7 compatible CPU
- OpenGL-ES 2.0
*NOTE*: Save files generated by v1.1.4 are no longer supported. Sorry!
- - Mupen64plus team
- - Ari64 for his excellent ARM dynarec
- - gles2N64 project team
- - Crualfoxhound for beta testing (Plus he's always been ready to answer questions on the forum)
- Fixed some missing objects in 'LEGO Racers'
- Fixed texture issues on certain devices.
* Zelda OOT & MM
* Perfect Dark
* Ogre Battle 64
- Option to enable fog effect (making games like StarFox more realistic!)
- Add quick load/save button on Action Bar (for Honeycomb)
- Changed to a new app icon