Pacific Navy Fighter v2.3.6
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 - 2.3
Overview: Dynamic aircraft carrier based fighter combat and bombing in WW2 pacific.
Pacific Navy Fighter puts you in control of a carrier based aircaft (Corsair or Zero).
Fight the opposing forces through various dynamic missions defending your base aircraft carrier and conquering Islands.
The enemy will be after you with tanks, mobile AA, strike fleets including carriers and battleships. Fend of the dangers and escort friendly bombers to their targets.
When you hear the air-raid siren (torpedo) bombers are comming in for your carrier and you better respond or you will have no place to go!
Watch the radio communications: ships, fellow pilots, tank commanders, lookouts, recon planes and compounds can call for help or give vital information on the battlefield situation.
What's in this version:
- Fix halt after crashing in resumed game (sleep mode etc.).
- Fix friendly AI a.c. eternally circling (can still take long before land if carrier busy).
- AI Fighters give bombers priority over other fighters
- Aircraft activity level for full version games increased
- Framerate throttle for longer battery life on fast devices
- Fix render state issue
- Gameplay tweaks
- Added access to Help, Manual and market
- Gameplay balancing