Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator.
PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator, designed for the Droid/Milestone, but should work on devices with similar or better specs.
Copy your games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app. It defaults to the root directory of your card upon first run.
- Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load)
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
- Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
- CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
- CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
- Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
- Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
- No user activation or other nonsense ;)
Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance (don't enable on the Xoom, it's not needed and simply set frameskip to 0 for full-speed emulation).
What's in this version:
- Auto adjust sample rate for 262 line games (Bonk's Adventure)
- Support all possible Android key maps. Note: you must re-configure your keys due to config file changes
- Pause game if active behind another window
- Auto save-states can be saved after 15/30mins
- GPU Sync Hack option to work around broken OpenGL drivers on some phones. Only enable if you experience OS lock-ups
- Increased the bounding box size for the fast-forward on-screen control