PewPew 2 v1.7.0
Requirements: Android OS 2.1+
Overview: PewPew 2? A shooter with perfect gameplay, sweet retro graphics, and high fps!
You've been waiting for this, the sequel of PewPew is there!
In 11 words, PewPew 2 is the best multidirectional shoot them up on Android.
Expect retro graphics, megatons of enemies, and a frame rate achieved by no other game (except PewPew).
There are seven game modes, a campaign with 3 levels of difficulties so even the weakes... *AHEM*
So even the strongest of you will have some challenge!
And then there are the new un-lockable ships and the new music (downloadable for free at http://onurmusic.com/pewpewost/).
Speaking of music, the arenas now react to the music! When will this madness stop you ask?
Even more content is on the way!
And now, a boring list of the features:
- -private information sharing with several companies, because we *care* about you.
- -targeted advertising, so that you aren't disturbed by useless ads.
- -a deep story with drama, romance, and mystery.
- -crops to grow and birds to throw, to keep in touch with nature
Wait. That was a list of what's not included, here we go:
- -7 games modes (2 of which must be unlocked)
- -5 unlockable ships with offensive defense (bullets shot in every direction when hit).
- -1 campaign, with 3 level of difficulties and boss fights
- -online scores, with replays
- -awesome music
A few notes:
- -Kill as many background app you can, this can considerably increase the smoothness.
- -Seriously, kill them all.
- -On some devices (such as my Nexus One) the touch screen has trouble handling touches on the same horizontal or vertical axis. That is why by default the joysticks are in diagonal. You can try moving the joysticks to the bottom using the settings menu, but it might result in poor controls.
What's in this version:
- XPeria PLAY support.
- Also, music sync and vibrations are back in Gingerbread, slightly updated music, and the size of the apk has been reduced a bit.
On the XPeria PLAY, the little tab on the top now disappears when playing with the buttons/joysticks.
The previous version was not working on Android 2.2. This version should fix the problem.