Torque Pro (OBD2 & Car) v1.4.99
Requirements: for all Android versions, supports App2SD
Overview: See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- 0-60 timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck :))
- Customisable dashboards
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay - a black box for you car/truck!
- Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a roadtrip)
- Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from many different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffce
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP sensors
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
*PLEASE NOTE!* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora app. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.
What's in this version:
- FIx for Some Nissan and Volvo S40 ECUs
- O2 sensor fixes
- Trip average LPK/KPL/MPG fixes
- AIDL updates for plugin API
- Other bugfixes (see forums for more)