Touch Calendar v1.0.13
Requirements: Android OS 1.5 - 2.3
Overview: Touch Calendar makes viewing your calendar as easy as using Google Maps!
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- - double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- - tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- - tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- - touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- - jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- - calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- - set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- - widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen; tap-and-hold on your home screen to add one
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different colours for events in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
What's in this version:
- Visual update: new cleaner look
- Dark theme added
- Widget is now larger
- Much faster startup
- Fix for all-day event bubble sometimes not displaying properly
- Zoom buttons now off by default (can be turned back on in settings)