Words With Friends 4.01 Ad-Free
Requirements: Android 2.1 and Higher
Overview: The #1 mobile word game Words With Friends is now available on Android.
Play Words With Friends, the #1 mobile word game, with both your Android and iPhone/iPad-toting friends. Experience for yourself why millions of players are addicted to the word building, triple score seeking, chat bubble sending goodness of Words With Friends.
PRAISE FOR WORDS WITH FRIENDS
- "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar
- "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News
- "The premise of ‘Words‘ is simple: you fire it up and are playing a Scrabble-like word game against one of your friends in seconds." – TechCrunch
- "One of the most requested apps that people have waited to see come to Android." - Androinica
WORDS WITH FRIENDS ADDICTIVE FEATURES
- Simple and familiar crossword gameplay you know and love
- Turn-based design lets you play up to 20 games simultaneously
- Play with your friends or match-make instantly with a random opponent
- Stay in touch with friends and family with in-game chat messaging
- Notifications tell you when it’s your turn
- Like an elite sandpaperist, we've smoothed out the experience of playing with your friends on Facebook. Give it a shot!
- We've looked at the false notifications that were popping up and admonished them sharply. They should now be more informative as well.
- We need, we crave, we love your feedback! If you like the new update, please consider rating us 5 stars (we're trying to create a new constellation dedicated to our fans)!
- Honeycomb users, Facebook features are coming soon.
Tired of the unstoppable full screen ads after every single word you play? And what about that annoying banner ad at the bottom of the games list? No need to worry, this release is rid of them. This release doesn't display ANY ads! During my tests, this has led to quicker loading times, and also fewer force closes. By popular request, a couple of mods have also been added: The app icon is a little bigger now because the original icon was not as large as it could be. Also, the app's name (as shown on the home screen and the app drawer) has been changed from "Words Free" to "Words" in order to correspond with Apple's ad-free version. This was cracked by me, PutterPlace. If you share this elsewhere, please give credit where it's due.