Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: Diversion is the ultimate 3D platformer for Android with 3 unique worlds, 100 levels, and 150+ characters to unlock and collect!
- - Challenging gameplay requires timing and puzzle solving
- - Boss battles!
- - 100 Levels
- - 3 Unique 3D Worlds
- - 150+ fully-animated playable characters to unlock and collect
- - Lush 3D environments
- - Physics powered by PhysX
- - 3rd person camera: see all the action
- - Different every time you play!
- - High Resolution graphics
- - Play your own music
Be amazed at what you can do : run, jump, climb, hang, swim, zip, slide, and even fly! As you progress through levels you'll unlock more challenging gameplay and hazards, including: spikes, chasms, zip-lines, slides, ledges, holes, buttons, spiderbots, bouncer bombs, water, laser walls, meteors, security drones, aliens, mutant sharks, chompers, stompers, lava, steam vents, blast vents, reversers, stoppers, portals, spike rollers, and more! 100 challenging levels will require timing and puzzle solving skills to complete and unlock the 150+ playable characters including: Ninja, Alien, Rocket, Karate, Robo, 60s, Zombie, Burglar, Tiger, Egyptian and even the Freaky Chicken and Future Banana!
Will this be your next Diversion?
Note: Diversion is a graphically intensive game and a high powered device is recommended.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you’re having trouble installing, try saving to internal phone memory first. To do this, unmount your SD card and download the game. Then remount your SD card and move the game to the SD card.
EVO 3D and Sensation owners there is a known issue and we have a room full of monkeys with typewriters working on a fix.
What's in this version:
- New: World 4 Levels 11-20!
- New: Endless Bonus Levels 12, 13, 14, 15
- New: Characters like Gorilla, Surfer, Scarecrow, Lumberjack, Witchy, Blueninja and more!
- New: Special hidden characters that can only be unlocked with mega-achievements, e.g. World 1 total score more than 6000
- Fix: Gem store is disabled until you unlock it (to help prevent accidental purchases)
- Fix: each prize code can only be used once