Meridian Media Player Pro v2.0.0
Requirements: Android OS 1.5 - 2.3
Overview: The most functional and customizable player for your video and music in phone.
You can't use widget if installed to SD!*
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- - ID3 editing
- - .srt subtitle support
- - Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- - Play video as music, for your music videos
- - Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- - Folder browsing and index browsing
- - Customizable tabs
- ...and more.
Meridian Media Player's professional features (Visit http://goo.gl/QHT9 for more information):
- - Can pick local image for album art
- - PlayQ-dependent last played position
- - When playing, tap on 4x3, 3x4, or 4x4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- - Can set art in a PlayQ.
- - Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Window Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- - 4x4, 4x3, 3x4 widgets with album art
- - .lrc file support
- - Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- - PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- - AudioBook tab
- - Sleep timer
- - Cue music file support
- - Subtitle adjustment
- - Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.