Android Pro Widgets v1.1.2
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Android Pro Widgets was developed to bring some of the best widgets to everyone. No matter what launcher you use and what device you have!
Android Pro Widgets support multiple built-in themes.
Android Pro Widgets support scrolling on all devices and all launchers - PLEASE see notes  and  below.
It currently provides several powerful widgets:
Agenda & Calendar
* Both Calendar grid and Agenda list in the same widget.
* Syncs with existing calendars: Google/HTC/LG/Moto CORP.
* Grid Calendar support different styles: Colored busy mark, Singly busy mark and events text.
* Supports a powerful Quick Event Inserter feature similar to Google's Quick Add feature with speech recognition capabilities!
* View your contacts on your home screen in either a grid or list.
* You may choose any contact group.
* Can sort contacts by frequently called first.
* Supports Android's quick contact badge, Direct dial, Direct SMS.
* Can set click action for each contact separately.
* Shows contacts pictures even from Facebook!
* Direct access to your browser's bookmarks.
* Supports both thumbnails grid and icon list views.
* View your latest SMS messages.
* Direct access to SMS compose, Thread view, Mark all as read.
* Automatically updated on incoming SMS message.
* View the latest wall updates and feed posts.
* Click any item for a detailed view of all comments, direct links, Like status and comments.
* Quickly update your facebook status from your home screen.
* View the latest timeline updates, direct messages and mentions.
* Click any item for a detailed view of the tweet, allows reply, retweet and direct message (if possible).
* Quickly tweet from your home screen.
 This is a widget package, the main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 Inline scrolling is enabled on Android 3.0 and on most alternative launchers (e.g. Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex, ADW Launcher, Home++, myHome Launcher). When scrolling is not supported by your launcher (e.g. Zeam launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz), you must first click the arrow button in the widget's footer and the widget will become scrollable just until it looses focus.
 Currently the calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode. Agenda view is fully scrollable though.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Reasons for every permission is available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
 Screenshot of people widget contains images by photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
 If you have any question please go to our website and read the FAQ, you can leave us questions there or send us an email.
What's in this version:
- More themes are now available on the Market for Android 2.2+
- Enable widgets sizes should now work correctly.
- [Facebook] Option to open items using 'Facebook For Android' (FriendCaster/TweetCaster devs contacted and hopefully we will support it later).
- [Messaging] Added widget size of 3x3 (disabled by default).
- [Calendar] Added widget size of 3x3 (disabled by default).
- More bug fixes...
Provided by: -Market Militia-